- Kenya Safari Packages
- Tanzania Safari Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Tours
- Uganda Tour Packages
- Special Tour Programmes
3 Days Queen Elizabeth
DAY 1: KAMPALA – QUEEN ELIZABETH
Leave Kampala heading Southwest via Masaka and Mbarara. Stop at the Equator, a famous spot for photography. For the rest of journey, enjoy the Acacia woodland, long horned ankole cattle and Ishaka tea plantations .Arrive at the lodge in time for lunch. Go for an evening game drive and return for dinner and overnight at MWEYA SAFARI LODGE / ENGNZI LODGE / IHAMBA LODGE (F/B)
DAY 2: QUEEN ELIZABETH
Game drive and launch trip on Kazinga Channel. Enjoy the sunrise by taking an early morning game drive along Kasenyi track, Queen’s mile and expect to see Elephants, Buffaloes, Lions, Kobs, Waterbuck, and if you are lucky the shy Leopard and Spotted Hyena. Return to the lodge for breakfast and relax at the swimming pool site. In the afternoon, go for a spectacular boat cruise on Kazinga Channel to view the amazing bird life and a variety of wild animals. Evening sightseeing around the volcanic crater area and Baboon cliff is amazing! Dinner and overnight at MWEYA SAFARI LODGE / ENGNZI LODGE / IHAMBA LODGE (F/B)
DAY 3: QUEEN ELIZABETH – KAMPALA
Return to Kampala.
a) Take a game drive to Ishasha sector in search of the tree climbing lions with overnight in Ishasha.
b) Chimpanzee trekking in Kyambura Gorge on Day 3 before returning to Kampala.
Safari cost includes:
- Arrival Airport transfers in Kampala
- Bed & breakfast accommodation in Kampala.
- Full Board Accommodation on safari (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in the Camps / Lodges
- Transportation Exclusive use on safari with custom made 08-seater safari vehicle (07 window seats) fitted with Hi-Fi radio with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography
- Services of an English Speaking Guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- All Safari Game drives in Parks and Reserves as per the itinerary
- Park / Reserve Entrance Fees
- Igongo cultural visit, Game drives, Kyambura Chimp walk and a boat cruise a long Kazinga Channel
- Bottled mineral water on safari vehicle for use during game drives.
- Temporary Membership Flying Doctors Emergency Rescue (AMREF)
- All Government taxes and levies
Not included in the cost:
- Tips and Gratuities to Driver / Guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Visa fees as applicable
- Travel insurance.
- International airfares and flights and departure taxes
- All items of personal nature such as laundry, tobacco, phone calls etc
- Any items not mentioned above