- Kenya Safari Packages
- Tanzania Safari Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Tours
- Uganda Tour Packages
- Special Tour Programmes
3 Days Murchison Falls Wildlife Safari
DAY 1: KAMPALA - MURCHINSON FALLS
Leave Kampala early in the morning and drive northwest to Murchison Falls National Park, the largest protected area in Uganda. Lunch in Masindi. Continue to the par with a stopover at the top of the falls and arrive for dinner and overnight at PARAA SAFARI LODGE / SAMBIYA LODGE / RED CHILLI (F/B)
DAY 2: KAMPALA - MURCHINSON FALLS
After a cup of tea, embark on an early morning game drive on the Northern bank where your guide will help you spot a wide variety of animals. Return to the lodge for breakfast. After lunch, you will safari upstream by boat to the base of the falls just a few metres from the “Devil’s Cauldron.” There you can marvel at toothsome hippos, crocodiles and over the 17-kilometer stretch you may also see elephants, waterbucks and Uganda kobs. This is also the habitat for many bird species. The boat leaves you near the falls and you will hike to the top. It is an exciting experience that brings you very close to the rushing whitewater as it squeezes itself through the narrow crevice below. Your driver will be waiting for you here and return to the lodge. Dinner and overnight at PARAA SAFARI LODGE / SAMBIYA LODGE / RED CHILLI CAMP (F/B)
Return to Kampala at leisure. Lunch in Masindi.
a) On Day One, take a nature walk in the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary on your way to Murchison Falls Park.
b) On Day three, Chimpanzee trekking in Budongo forest.
Safari cost includes:
- Full Board Accommodation on safari (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in the Camps / Lodges
- Transportation Exclusive use on safari with custom made 08-seater safari vehicle (07 window seats) fitted with Hi-Fi radio with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography
- Services of an English Speaking Guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- All Safari Game drives in Parks and Reserves as per the itinerary
- Park / Reserve Entrance Fees
- Bottled mineral water on safari vehicle for use during game drives.
- Temporary Membership Flying Doctors Emergency Rescue (AMREF)
- All Government taxes and levies
Not included in the cost:
- Arrival Airport transfers in Kampala
- Bed & breakfast accommodation in Kampala.
- Tips and Gratuities to Driver / Guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Visa fees as applicable
- Travel insurance.
- International airfares and flights and departure taxes
- All items of personal nature such as laundry, tobacco, phone calls etc
- Any items not mentioned above