- Kenya Safari Packages
- Tanzania Safari Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Tours
- Uganda Tour Packages
- Special Tour Programmes
3 Days Gorilla Tour
Day 1: ENTEBBE – BWINDI
Leave Kampala in the morning and drive southwards. A first stop over at the Equator, a famous spot for photography. For the rest of the journey, view the long horned Ankole cattle, papyrus, acacia woodland and terraced landscape of Kigezi highlands on your way to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Lunch enroute in Mbarara. Dinner and overnight at BUHOMA / MAHOGANY SPRING LODGE / SILVERBACK LODGE / BUHOMA BANDAS (F/B)
Day 2: BWINDI GORILLA TREKKING
Gorilla tracking in the tropical rain forest
After an early breakfast and briefing from the guides, set off for the gorilla tracking in the forest sanctuary. The activity starts at 8.00am. You need to carry packed lunch, drinking water, rain jacket and jungle boots while the rangers will provide you with a walking stick. The time taken to find the gorillas varies according to the movements of these marvelous primates. An encounter with an earth shaking 350 pound silver back or a baby gorilla is very exciting and unforgettable experience! Dinner and overnight at BUHOMA / MAHOGANY SPRING LODGE / SILVERBACK LODGE / BUHOMA BANDAS (F/B)
Day 3: BWINDI-ENTEBBE
After breakfast, return to Kampala at leisure. Lunch enroute.
Possible one day extensions: Spend the night at Lake Bunyonyi; Visit Lake Mburo National Park.
Safari cost includes:
- Full Board Accommodation on safari (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in the Camps / Lodges
- Transportation Exclusive use on safari with custom made 08-seater safari vehicle (07 window seats) fitted with Hi-Fi radio with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography
- Services of an English Speaking Guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- All Safari Game drives in Parks and Reserves as per the itinerary
- Park / Reserve Entrance Fees
- Bottled mineral water on safari vehicle for use during game drives.
- Temporary Membership Flying Doctors Emergency Rescue (AMREF)
- All Government taxes and levies
Not included in the cost:
- Arrival Airport transfers in Kampala
- Bed & breakfast accommodation in Kampala.
- Tips and Gratuities to Driver / Guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Visa fees as applicable
- Travel insurance.
- International airfares and flights and departure taxes
- All items of personal nature such as laundry, tobacco, phone calls etc
- Any items not mentioned above