- Kenya Safari Packages
- Tanzania Safari Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Tours
- Uganda Tour Packages
- Special Tour Programmes
The Mamba Village (Crocodile)
In truth there are few places like the Mamba Village, Not only will their elegance, hospitality and impeccable service amaze you but also the wonderful, cool and beautiful surroundings that include a well African shaped lake. The cool breeze as you take your hearty Lunch in the open will boost your crave to take a walk to see the wild crocodiles in their cages ranging from the Nile Crocodiles to the long snorted ones. Their ferocious attacks on any intruder will leave your mouth agape give you the rare chance to make good use of your precious camera. The ostrich farm holding both the males and females will give you a chance to learn about the huge bird feared for her hard kicks and blessed with the speed as well as their most amazing big eggs that always makes a superb and tasty omelette. The fun is not over yet as you have another great chance of learning more about Kenya and its communities in the early days from the precious sculptures well lined all over the village.
Cost to includes:
- Transportation on safari with a custom made 07-seater safari microbus (07 window seats) with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-cum guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- Park / Sanctuary and Museum Entrance Fees where applicable
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Travel insurance.
- Any other item of a personal nature