- Kenya Safari Packages
- Tanzania Safari Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Tours
- Uganda Tour Packages
- Special Tour Programmes
The Karen Blixen Museum
A visit to the original home of the famous Danish Authoress of (Out of Africa Movie fame) giving you an incredible chance to learn more about the widely respected woman as you take a graceful walk around the around her spacious bungalow. You can take a walk around the beautiful gardens with spectacular view of the knuckles like Ngong Hills where Blixen boyfriend Denys Finch Hatton was remains were laid to rest on May 14 1931.
Cost to includes:
- Transportation on safari with a custom made 07-seater safari microbus (07 window seats) with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-cum guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- Park / Sanctuary and Museum Entrance Fees where applicable
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Travel insurance.
- Any other item of a personal nature