- Kenya Safari Packages
- Tanzania Safari Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Tours
- Uganda Tour Packages
- Special Tour Programmes
The Giraffe Centre
NB: (If including Karen Blixen Museum or Mamba Village an addition of 20 US Dollars per person.)
It’s a sanctuary for the rare and beautiful Rothschild Giraffe set by Jock a British-born Kenyan citizen with the help of her American Wife Betty Leslie-Melville. Not only will you get to have a close view of the tall mammals but also be able to have a rare chance to hold a wild animal as you feed them ending with a most wonderful kiss from them. The residents’ warthogs are also a good sight to catch with their “same as” pig behavior.
Cost to includes:
- Transportation on safari with a custom made 07-seater safari microbus (07 window seats) with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-cum guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- Park / Sanctuary and Museum Entrance Fees where applicable
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Travel insurance.
- Any other item of a personal nature