- Kenya Safari Packages
- Tanzania Safari Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Tours
- Uganda Tour Packages
- Special Tour Programmes
The City Tour
The tour covers the main areas of interest in the city- the colorful market and shopping bazaars, the historic areas like the parliament buildings and Mausoleum. A good amount of time is spent at the National Museum, where the spellbinding displays of early man, tribal regalia and flora and fauna of Kenya, with an inclusion of a visit to the Snake Park that is adjusted to the Museum where not only will the live snake amaze you but also the live resting peacefully in their ponds as well as the different types of fish swimming gracefully. The Tour with a stop at the View point where you will capture a clear aerial view of the Nairobi City.
Cost to includes:
- Transportation on safari with a custom made 07-seater safari microbus (07 window seats) with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-cum guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- Park / Sanctuary and Museum Entrance Fees where applicable
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Travel insurance.
- Any other item of a personal nature