- Kenya Safari Packages
- Tanzania Safari Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Tours
- Uganda Tour Packages
- Special Tour Programmes
The Bomas of Kenya
A visit to see the Bomas or traditional homesteads as translated into English reflecting Kenya’s cocktail of cultures has been faithfully recreated for visitors to see village life. A glamorous entertaining afternoon display of traditional dances with their well showcased moves and folk songs from the 42 different tribes.
NB: (ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE FOUND CLOSE TO EACH OTHER ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF NAIROBI CITY)
Cost to includes:
- Transportation on safari with a custom made 07-seater safari microbus (07 window seats) with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-cum guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- Park / Sanctuary and Museum Entrance Fees where applicable
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Travel insurance.
- Any other item of a personal nature