- Kenya Safari Packages
- Kenya Deluxe Programs
- Maasai Mara (02 Nights)
- Samburu (02 Nights)
- Amboseli (02 Nights)
- Nakuru • Maasai Mara (03 Nights)
- Classic Safari (05 Days)
- Delight Safari (05 Days)
- Highlights Safari (06 Days)
- Prime Safari (07 Days)
- Family Safari (08 Days)
- Discovery Safari (08 Days)
- Explorer Safari (08 Days)
- Best Of Kenya Safari (11 Days)
- Kenya Luxury Programs
- Nairobi City Excursions
- Mombasa City Excursions
- Kenya Deluxe Programs
- Tanzania Safari Packages
- Kenya & Tanzania Tours
- Uganda Tour Packages
- Special Tour Programmes
Nakuru • Maasai Mara (03 Nights)
Day 01: NAIROBI - LAKE NAKURU:
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel or from the Airport (Early morning flight only) and commence safari with a brief stopover at the viewpoint for photos of the valley with Mount Longonot at the background. Proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park for lunch at the lodge / Camp. Late afternoon game viewing & bird watching drive.
Dinner and overnight at LION HILL LODGE / LAKE NAKURU LODGE / FLAMINGO HILL CAMP (F/B)
Day 02: LAKE NAKURU - MAASAI MARA:
After breakfast commence drive south via Narok to the Maasai Mara National Reserve to arrive for lunch at the Lodge or Camp. Late afternoon game viewing drive.
Dinner & overnight at MARA SOPA LODGE / MARA LEISURE CAMP / MARA SIMBA LODGE / MARA SERENA LODGE / MARA SAROVA CAMP / MARA SENTRIM CAMP (F/B)
Day 03: MAASAI MARA:
Early morning and late afternoon game viewing drives in this Reserve, with spectacular sceneries and diverse wildlife. Option of a full day game drive with picnic lunch can be arranged.
Meals and overnight at MARA SOPA LODGE / MARA LEISURE CAMP / MARA SIMBA LODGE / MARA SERENA LODGE / MARA SAROVA CAMP / MARA SENTRIM CAMP (F/B)
Day 04: MAASAI MARA – NAIROBI:
After breakfast at the Lodge/Camp, embark on your return journey to Nairobi. On arrival in the early afternoon, you will be dropped off at your Nairobi Hotel (use of room is excluded).
All the below itineraries cost is per person sharing a room and vehicle on private basis based on the number of persons in each party.
Safari cost includes:
- Full Board Accommodation on safari (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in the Camps / Lodges
- Transportation Exclusive use on safari with custom made 08-seater safari vehicle (07 window seats) fitted with Hi-Fi radio with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography
- Services of an English Speaking Guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- All Safari Game drives in Parks and Reserves as per the itinerary
- Park / Reserve Entrance Fees
- Bottled mineral water on safari vehicle for use during game drives.
- Temporary Membership Flying Doctors Emergency Rescue (AMREF)
- All Government taxes and levies
Not included in the cost:
- Arrival Airport transfers in Nairobi.
- Bed & breakfast accommodation in Nairobi.
- Tips and Gratuities to Driver / Guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Visa fees as applicable
- Travel insurance.
- International airfares and flights and departure taxes
- All items of personal nature such as laundry, tobacco, phone calls e t c
- Any items not mentioned above